2021 Dodge Challenger - Now Available
If you are looking for a car that has one of the most iconic designs as well as a powerful engine under the hood, then look no further than the 2021 Dodge Challenger. The Challenger offers a heart-stopping powertrain and an eye-catching design. This year, the Challenger also received several upgrades. Keep reading to learn about all of the exciting features that you can find on the 2021 Dodge Challenger.
The Challenger is outlined in strong lines and muscular curves. The hood features two large vents that help to keep the powerful engine cooled while also adding to the aggressive and stunning appearance. The long hood features a dramatic drop-off that leads the way to the round headlights and the LED halo accents. There are also several appearance packages to choose from to help make the Challenger fit your individual style. For example, the Widebody Special Appearance Package makes the car look larger than life by adding side flares that make the car 8.8 cm wider and there are also 20x11-inch stylish wheels.
The spacious interior features comfortable seats and luxurious materials. The Challenger may be a sporty coupe; however, the cabin feels more like a compact sedan. The Challenger is the only vehicle in its class to offer comfortable seating for up to five people while providing enough legroom and headspace to ensure that both the front and the back seat passengers feel comfortable. The comfortable seats can be wrapped in a wide range of materials, including Nappa leather.
The Challenger comes standard with a large 7-inch digital instrument cluster that is fully customizable and allows you to view certain information with just a quick glance. There is also a large touchscreen infotainment display that features Dodge's user-friendly Uconnect software. The display comes equipped with Bluetooth connectivity options and also offers a Wi-Fi hotspot. For a more enjoyable musical experience, the Challenger also offers an available Harman Kardon sound system.
The 2021 Challenger offers several safety and security features. Some of the innovative features that you can find across all trim levels include:
- Hydraulic-Assist Brake Booster
- Advanced Multi-Stage Airbag System
- Tire Service Kit
- Park-Sense Rear Park Assist System (Available)
- Electronic Stability Control
- Hill Start Assist
- Electronic Roll Mitigation
- All-Speed Traction Control
- 4-Wheel Anti-Lock Brakes with Brake Assist
- Reverse Camera
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers
Power and Performance
The Dodge Challenger offers several powerful models. Each model comes equipped with a powerful engine under the hood. Here is a look at the different engine options that drivers can choose from:
- 3.6-litre V6 engine delivers 305 horsepower and 268 lb.-ft of torque. (Available on SXT and GT)
- 5.7-litre Hemi V8 delivers 375 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard on R/T)
- 6.4 -litre Hemi V8 delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard with Scat Pack 392)
- 6.2-litre Supercharged Hemi V8 delivers 717 horsepower and 656 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard on SRT Hellcat)
- 6.2-litre Supercharged High-Output Hemi V8 delivers 807 horsepower and 717 lb.-ft of torque. (Standard SRT Hellcat Redeye)
Book a Test Drive Today
There is no denying that the 2021 Dodge Challenger is a stunning and impressive muscle car. If you have any questions about this powerful car, or you would like to schedule a test drive, feel free to contact us today